Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays

Time seems to be flying so fast that you just realize, its almost December and a New Year is coming in. This year was a good one for me, although there were some hardships happen but I know It's all part of His plans. My eldest daughter and my mum visited me on May, I had a baby on June, and went to Philippines on September to arrange everything for my two kids. That was the hardest part!!! Well, I know that there will come a time that everything will be OK and I will be with my two kids. Anyways, I have to go on with life, and learn to be used to it.

My husband are planning to go out of the country for Christmas. To relax, and unwind..We are choosing to go to Bangkok or Cairo (which ever is cheaper). Hoping to get a flight and discover this place/s.. Hopefully my next post will be my planned itenerary for our winter breakaway...

2 comments:

lovedubai said...

wanting wanting :)

Admin said...

nice plan...go go go!!! sasabit ako sa plane para makasama