Sunday, December 14, 2008

M-O-T-H-E-R


I never really thought of being a mother of two as becoming the most important part of my life…. Never realized it would be the reason I exist… That I would change ME, my life, my attitude, my views, my goals and my dreams. I know that it happened for a reason; to give me a new chance at life. Being a mother is something I have to work at every day of my life. It doesn't hold me back but rather pushes me and expands my capacity to love and be loved . It has become the reason I wake up and the reason I breathe. Everything I do is for my kids and often I put myself at the end of the line. Thinking of them first, my self the last thing.
I think the best thing about being a mother is that I know that I am loved unconditionally and that I am the world to someone else. I knew being a mum wouldn't be easy but thereward is the little smiles they throw my way or the small hand that reaches out for mine when i need their touch the most...

1 comment:

♥Leigh♥ said...

hahaha! ANG CUTE NILANG DALAWA! Laki na ni Jamee!! :) ikaw na ikaw hehe!!!